Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, June 22, 2007

Cross Training


In my schedule someone at work made for me for my walk was "cross training" instead of walking. Last night we went to see Crowder at Northridge, what a great time! I was worshipping and sweating like crazy, I wonder if WW has figured out how many points you burn after you see David Crowder.

I was laughing to myself wondering if that was considered cross training. Worshipping, the new form of cross-training. Get it?!


Thanks Kaymac for an amazing time. I love you so much!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

sounds like you had fun. i thought that was kaymac i saw...

JT said...

it was awesome! sorry we didnt' get a chance to meet. i would love another chance sometime soon!