Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, June 21, 2007

Going to the Doctor

Ok. Something has got to be wrong with me. Seriously. 13 pounds since February only eating 1250 calories a day, something has got to be wrong.

I made the appointment, going to get my blood work done, the whole deal. I need to do something.

I gained 2 pounds this week, and there was no reason for it. I started walking 3 times a week, over an hour each time. It's time to seek some help to get this checked out. Maybe I have a slow thyroid or something.

3 comments:

KayMac said...

don't be discouraged. praying for you.

Sara said...

it'll all come off; in its sweet time; no worries.

Pat said...

I have a suspicion that your building muscle with all that walking - muscle is heavy. If so, that's awesome - you'll be a regular "hard body" in no time!