Kiros Boyz

I planned on having the Kiros Boyz over for dinner before the played at Alive on Sunday. Here was my plan… 6 Kiros Boyz, me, Phyllis, and max 5 kids (because I didn't think the Kiros boyz would want to hang out with me)… Turkey dinner at 3:30. Total at max… 13 people in a small house.

Here’s what happened… 6 Kiros boyz, Phyllis, me, Mac, Ashley, Mark, David, Zack, Quinn, Johnny, Selena, Penny, Rachel, Lexi, Hailey, Jessie Mic, Penny’s mom - Phyllis. 21 people. Dinner at 5:00. The boyz were late, Mark showed up with a whole bunch more, Kiros was late, but really, it was a great time. The kids and Kiros played guitar hero, Mac picked “raise your voice’ to watch (not really, but Ashley wanted to watch it, so he suffered through it).

It was a great day/night even though it did not go "as planned".

Neh 12:43 That day they offered great sacrifices, an exuberant celebration because God had filled them with great joy. The women and children raised their happy voices with all the rest. Jerusalem's jubilation was heard far and wide.

Johnny


The girls making Kiros Posters










Alive...








Katie's Gram came to visit and see Katie sing!!







Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
ahhh, I remember the days...:) You are an awesome Mom! does Phyllis know this??:)
Becky said…
you're a saint!
KayMac said…
you are the BEST! what a blessing you are to people!