Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Let the marching begin...

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Arlene, we love you, we're praying for you, and when you are completely healed, I am going to make a cake with this verse on it, and we are going to celebrate!

4 comments:

Sara said...

marching with you! i love this! i'll have a giant piece of that cake, a corner with extra frosting please! BY HIS STRIPES!

Tonya said...

Amen! Praying with you. And the cake and party sounds like a GREAT idea.

Pat said...

I've got my fork in my hand - I can't wait!!

Amrita said...

Great idea. We 'd like to all celebrate together.I 'm not an adept cake icer, but i can put in stripes to highlight the verse.