Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, June 03, 2007

Let's be real, people.


I am under a great amount of stress. Ok. I am. I smile because I know that people don't want to know, nor do they care. I know this. Ok. I'm well aware of this.

Here's the thing, I was talking to someone and I was talking about how I was worried, and God bless this person, they told me not to worry, pray for strength and wisdom. (Actually like 15 people told me that in the last 5 days)

DUH!!! I know all of that. I'm no freaking dummy.

God bless them, they were trying to help. But sometimes it's ok that we speak our fears, and for me, if I hear them in my outloud voice, it helps me get it organized about how I am going to ask God to fix it and what steps He's going to guide me. I know I can't do it on my own.

God does it all, He takes care of it all. I know. But I'm no Jesus. I'm a worrier, a swearer, a fretter... I am human. So, today I am going to pray, and I'm probably going to cry, maybe throw up, who knows, but this I know, I am a truster. And i have faith.

And most of all, I'm real. And (I almost forgot) I'm loved.

Mark 4:9 "Are you listening to this? Really listening?"

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Still stressing about work?

Vikki said...

I can't stop reading your blog...and I really need to go to bed

I LOVE that you post when you feel crappy!! Thanks for being so real. It's kinda fun to sit here and read thru someone else's good days/bad days instead of just hearing my own worry rattle around in my head :)