Let's be real, people.


I am under a great amount of stress. Ok. I am. I smile because I know that people don't want to know, nor do they care. I know this. Ok. I'm well aware of this.

Here's the thing, I was talking to someone and I was talking about how I was worried, and God bless this person, they told me not to worry, pray for strength and wisdom. (Actually like 15 people told me that in the last 5 days)

DUH!!! I know all of that. I'm no freaking dummy.

God bless them, they were trying to help. But sometimes it's ok that we speak our fears, and for me, if I hear them in my outloud voice, it helps me get it organized about how I am going to ask God to fix it and what steps He's going to guide me. I know I can't do it on my own.

God does it all, He takes care of it all. I know. But I'm no Jesus. I'm a worrier, a swearer, a fretter... I am human. So, today I am going to pray, and I'm probably going to cry, maybe throw up, who knows, but this I know, I am a truster. And i have faith.

And most of all, I'm real. And (I almost forgot) I'm loved.

Mark 4:9 "Are you listening to this? Really listening?"

Comments

Tonya said…
Still stressing about work?
Vikki said…
I can't stop reading your blog...and I really need to go to bed

I LOVE that you post when you feel crappy!! Thanks for being so real. It's kinda fun to sit here and read thru someone else's good days/bad days instead of just hearing my own worry rattle around in my head :)