Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, June 08, 2007

The sun will come out... tomorrow

I'm excited about my day off! I can't wait. I need to cut the grass tomorrow, and I LOVE to cut the grass!!

Tonight is the Alive Prom, I will post pictures soon! It's going to be so awesome for the kids. I think it's so great the kids have a FUN, safe place to hang out. I just am so thankful for Adam and Katie and the Alive & Fuel Ministries. I don't think I could thank God enough!! It's going to be sweet!!

The kids are having a BBQ to help support their trip to Thailand, and you know how good God is (like I really need to tell you?!) but someone donated the hot dogs & hamburgers!! how awesome is that.

God is good all the time.

I wish I could Youtube right now...

No comments: