Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, June 09, 2007

Waiting too long... it gets out of control

I wait to long to say "enough". Do you do that?

I wait too long to say "I need a break" or "I've gained too much weight".

I wait until "I've had all I can stands and I can't stands no more". Remember Popeye.

It's a lesson I need to learn. If when I am 5 pounds over weight I would start counting or if I would rest when I'm tired, it'd be a lot easier to pull in the reigns, you know? I gotta get better at that! I will.

I've had an awesome day. Went for a walk with the dog (there's only like 16 weeks until my walk!), watched 90210, and we went for a boat ride and soaked in the sun. Am I completely relaxed, no. But do I feel better, yes!

I've got some pics to share with you. It was a beautiful!! day. I think God picked it just for me (and i guess all of you guys too!).
Sorry I am just getting these to you on Monday, but they are worth the wait. I had technical difficulties on Saturday evening with my dad's computer and I lost the cord for my camera!

2 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

It looks like a gorgeous day!! so gald you got to chill a little. Girl, you have to chill out more..I'm seriously getting worried about you!

Sara said...

ooohm worth the wait. beautiful!