Beautiful Day

I started my day walking 9.24 miles!! In 2 hours and 45 minutes!! Made sure I didn't get blisters and stopped for an ice cream on the way back. You know... Ice cream prevents blisters!

Making spaghetti for Brynne & Adam's wedding. If you would have asked me a month ago, I would have said no way... but... God gave me the talent, now I gotta use it... so spaghetti for everyone!

Enjoy your day! God is good, no, He's awesome!!

Beauty of Saturday

1. Flowers
2. Water on Grosse Ile
3. House on Grosse Ile
4. Fresh Veggies
5. Phyllis in her new dress
6. Green grass and blue skies
7. Brynne
8. THe sight of the van when we were done walking
9. Blueberries
10. The ENTIRE day!

Comments

Sara said…
zowie! hope your saturday continued to be beautiful and i'm counting down until a little r & r on the boat for you on sunday...you've earned it!