A big day of prayer

Today the Thailanders leave for Thailand. How exciting!! I have a whole prayer list for each day and another one coming that is a little more specific.

I've got a lot on my mind as far as me. I've got Sara on my mind, as I usually do.

I've got a plane full of kids and adults that I love more than I can tell you on my heart and my mind. Not to mention all those i love that are around here (including blog land).

I can tell you this, satan will try to stop all of us. he doesn't like what we do or why we do it. This I know, Jesus is amazing, His love and grace astonish me.

Heavenly Gracious Father, I come to You because You are a God of all. All knowing, all loving, all sin covering, and all safety. Lord, I ask that today especially, You lift us up, You carry us through, and Lord, keep those Thailander's safe, let customs go smoothly, let it be a smooth flight, Lord give them rest on the plane, help them to get their safely and ready to do Your work. We love You Lord. In Your Son's mighty name, Amen.

Comments

Pat said…
Lord I pray that your hand of protection would be on the Thailanders- that you would be the person going before them and that their paths would be clear of any obstacle. Fill their hearts with anticipation and joy as they set out to accomplish this work for you.
Father I also lift Margie up in prayer....be ever present in her coming and going - she goes and comes a lot, protect her in her car and keep her and Phylis safe. Give Margie peace, joy and contentment...in yours Son's precious name..Amen!
Becky said…
dude!
it's on my "other" blog as well-oh thank you thank you thank you!
Becky said…
oh and uh-yippeeeeee

no
broken
bones!!!!!!!!