How does God speak to you?

God speaks me in so many ways. Sometimes in through song, through word, through hugs, and sometimes through purple daisies.


Let's start quite simply. I think satan is mad. I think I've pissed (sorry mom/Pat) him off, really bad. that little booger is using a lot of people to upset me, and yesterday, it was working. Even this morning, I was pretty much armed with everything because he was hitting me where it hurts.


I said last week that I was tired of people telling me I do too much for God. Back off jerks. I told you, I've the energizer bunny for God, I am going to keep going until I die from this world, get used to it.


Today during a song, God knocked me over and again, as He always does, blew my socks (ok, sequinned flip flops) right off. Then Jeremy said some stuff that probably was supposed to be about money, and our futures, and somehow, God's word stopped me dead in my tracks. I was going to send Sara an email when I got to the computer, but as always, she's better, and faster than me (and older! ha!) and she sent me one first.


I got about 10 messages from God today letting me know that no matter what EVERYONE else says, to remember that HE is first in my life and that if I follow Him, it's going to be better than great.


Romans12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Comments