The kids did one of two things, worked at the church where we are staying or went to the Salvation Army. I stayed back at the church, got ahead on the cooking so that tomorrow we just come and heat stuff up, dessert for hte next couple days is done. I spent the day in the kitchen doing a lot of nutty things because I didn't have all my stuff, had my trusty frying pan that I used for everything, and I used the coffee pot (you know those big suckers) for a strainer and the lid for a pot to boil potatoes. It was too funny. We had baked chicken, mashed potatoes, cheese potatoes, corn, and pudding pies. It was YUMMO!! If I do say so myself.

I went to go take a shower and suddenly I realized that I am only a mile from my gram's old church.... so down memory lane I went. The park on the corner, the mailbox that we always walked to after dinner. Funny things that just seemed to always happen.

It's been a blessing of a day, thanks for your prayers, I love you.

2 Cor 13:14 The amazing grace of the Master, Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit, be with all of you.

Comments