Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The kids did one of two things, worked at the church where we are staying or went to the Salvation Army. I stayed back at the church, got ahead on the cooking so that tomorrow we just come and heat stuff up, dessert for hte next couple days is done. I spent the day in the kitchen doing a lot of nutty things because I didn't have all my stuff, had my trusty frying pan that I used for everything, and I used the coffee pot (you know those big suckers) for a strainer and the lid for a pot to boil potatoes. It was too funny. We had baked chicken, mashed potatoes, cheese potatoes, corn, and pudding pies. It was YUMMO!! If I do say so myself.

I went to go take a shower and suddenly I realized that I am only a mile from my gram's old church.... so down memory lane I went. The park on the corner, the mailbox that we always walked to after dinner. Funny things that just seemed to always happen.

It's been a blessing of a day, thanks for your prayers, I love you.

2 Cor 13:14 The amazing grace of the Master, Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit, be with all of you.

No comments: