Sleep! woo hoo!! Salvation, Thailand, & Arlene

I'm a total dork, thank you, thank you very much!!

I have slept good for the last two nights! I am so refreshed!

I was driving in today and had the Hillsong United CD, it's the Pink one, Look to You. I was JAMMING!! Loud, singing, be-boppin' whipped around the corner, think I actually scared some people standing there, but I wasn't even CLOSE to hitting them... SAALLLVVVAATTIIIOOONNN is here and it lives in me, I am sure I was quite a sight, I don't care. I was loving on Jesus, and if you don't like the way i drive, get off the sidewalk... lol... How can I not be excited about Jesus? How can YOU not be excited about Jesus? I can't get to Youtube from work, so the words will just have to do for today.


I am excited about my fundraiser spaghetti dinner, can i tell you, I thought I would be lucky if 20 people showed up, total, and I think I will have WAY more than that! how great is that? Even if I only make $20 total, the fact of all that love and support is COMPLETELY overwhelming.

The Thailanders have arrived in Bangkok, safe and sound. Thank You Jesus. Lord, it's just the beginning of this leg of their journey. Lord, I am so thankful to You for taking special watch over these, Your children. Lord, thank You so much for letting them do Your work. Let the lives they touch open their hearts to You. Lord, I ask wisdom to the leaders, I ask favor for all of them, and Lord, please keep them safe, place protection over them. In Jesus' loving name, AMEN.

Salvation is Here - Hillsong United

God above all the world in motion
God above all my hopes and fears
And I don't care what the world throws at me now
I'm gonna be alright
Hear the sounds of the generations
Making loud our freedom song
All in all that the world would know Your nameI
It's gonna be alright
Cause I know my God saved the day
And I know His word never fails
And I know my God made a way for me
Salvation is here
Salvation is here
Salvation is here and He lives in me
Salvation is here
Salvation that died just to set me free
Salvation is here
Salvation is here and He lives in me
Salvation is here
Cause You are alive and You live in me!!!
Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed

Comments