Tagged!

Thank you MSUgal for tagging me, I didnt' know what to post today...


MSUGal has tagged me to write eight random facts about myself.

.I have to post the rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.In no particular order

1. I sleep with 5 pillows, two under my head, the rest randomly scattered in the bed
2. I love to watch General Hospital, I DVR it every night, and watch it while I get ready for work
3. When I was young, I wanted to be a teacher
4. I really like my new haircut
5. I love to Scrapbook even though I am not really that good at it.
6. I am addicted to serving God. I'm a LUV addict
7. I am predictable, usually, except when I'm not
8. Sara didn't really invent me

You are Tagged:

Deb
Cheryl
Amber
Arlene
Terry
Mrs. Mac
Kaymac (are you still there?)
Becky

I can't wait until the Thailanders come home!! I haven't been posting my prayers but I am certain God is tiring from hearing from me...

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
predictable except when your not! LOL
Sara said…
did so.
Becky said…
fine!
MSU gal said…
did i miss the post with the pic of your new haircut. e-mail me a photo! i bet it looks great!