Weekend!

I'm ready for the weekend! No boating to be included in this weekend, what the heck? Just kidding! I am excited for so many reasons.

My cousin is here! Woo hoo!! I cannot even tell you how excited I am to see her! We don't see her that often, part of that is my fault because I never go see her in Nebraska, though she always invites us!

My baby cousin graduated from high school and we're having her graduation party, it's going to be great! I can almost guarentee I will eat too much, but what-eva!

I am going to GCofHope tomorrow morning to serve Breakfast and help with the rummage sale, I got a few bags of stuff for them. I love going there. I think if they are not careful I am going to become a permanent fixture there :)

And as always, we end our weekend with Alive! Can't wait to see the kids! After spending a week with them, I really miss them!!

I cannot lie, I am in the greatest mood!! I've been sleeping great! I've been eating well, taking my vitamins, I feel like a million bucks!! God is good, all the time!

1 John 1:7 “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.”-

Lord, please watch over the Thailanders. Lord, I ask that around the world, please gag, tie up, and kick satan so that his plans may be bound. Lord, I ask that Your plans be loosened up and that the whole world can see ALL Your glory. Lord, please take special care of those I love. Lord, they need You! In Your Mighty Son's name, AMEN!

Comments