Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, July 20, 2007

What's your favorite gift?

I know that Pat got new doors... but that's not the kind of gift I mean. Of all the gifts that God has given to you, what's your favorite?

I love cooking, I love to give, but really my favorite gift is encouragement. Even though sometimes I don't always say what I mean but that I can help someone through a tough time or help them to see themselves the way God sees them, that's probably my favorite.

What's your favorite gift?

Romans 12:5-7 5so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his[a]faith. 7If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach;

3 comments:

Mrs. Mac said...

I have the gift of encouragement too! Also ... the gift of hospitality.

Sara said...

teaching. and shopping.

Becky said...

no clue!