What's your favorite gift?

I know that Pat got new doors... but that's not the kind of gift I mean. Of all the gifts that God has given to you, what's your favorite?

I love cooking, I love to give, but really my favorite gift is encouragement. Even though sometimes I don't always say what I mean but that I can help someone through a tough time or help them to see themselves the way God sees them, that's probably my favorite.

What's your favorite gift?

Romans 12:5-7 5so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his[a]faith. 7If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach;

Comments

Mrs. Mac said…
I have the gift of encouragement too! Also ... the gift of hospitality.
Sara said…
teaching. and shopping.
Becky said…
no clue!