Blessings


The other day I was walking to my car and someone said "I wish I had a car that got better gas mileage" don't we all when it's almost $3 a gallon. And his car was a clunker, but I bet there was a time when he just wished he had a car at all.

So... me being the jerk I am, said "maybe you should be thankful with the one you have". I know. jerk. It made me reflect about how sometimes i am just not as thankful as i should be. I get a great blessing and then I get used to it, and want something better. Maybe I'm the only one (doubt it).

I really try to count my blessings, be thankful for what I have, because I know deep in my heart, I don't deserve a thing.

Sometimes I am so thankful for not getting what I deserve.

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Comments