Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, August 03, 2007

Blessings


The other day I was walking to my car and someone said "I wish I had a car that got better gas mileage" don't we all when it's almost $3 a gallon. And his car was a clunker, but I bet there was a time when he just wished he had a car at all.

So... me being the jerk I am, said "maybe you should be thankful with the one you have". I know. jerk. It made me reflect about how sometimes i am just not as thankful as i should be. I get a great blessing and then I get used to it, and want something better. Maybe I'm the only one (doubt it).

I really try to count my blessings, be thankful for what I have, because I know deep in my heart, I don't deserve a thing.

Sometimes I am so thankful for not getting what I deserve.

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

No comments: