Glory!


Two posts today, one for today and one for yesterday (see below)....

if you have ever heard Pastor Kent Clark say "Glory" you will never be the same. You'll never want to stop showing the world God's Glory.

The way he says it is not only loud, but powerful.

People often make comments about all I do. "let someone else do it". Sometimes I should but sometimes it is for me to do. I'm called to do it.

Why? Because the world needs to see God's Glory a little more. Not because He needs to have it but because they need to see it. They need to come to recognize that we have none of this because of our own doing. Well, all the crappy stuff, that's us. All the good stuff, that's Him.

Sometimes I am put into a wierd position, not sure of what to say or what to do. I just know one thing, I have a choice, I can show people God's glory or I can show them me (and the me part is not really all that great). It's not always my job to determine another person's motives, my job is only to deliver a message. Whether their motive is true, is not my issue, just planting some God seeds in lives that need some harvest.

Psalm 85:12 The LORD will indeed give what is good, and our land will yield its harvest

Comments