I'm not moaning

the moanin' meme
I got tagged by MSUgal for this one. I'm not tagging anyone else (unless you want to do something besides moaning), there's enough moaning going in the world... so no more moaning, I got a new spin...

Four that should be should be celebrated on the face of the earth (this is so hard to limit to 4):
Katie - For being who she is, she's a great wife, friend, and sister in Christ
Adam - for being a great example to all those who know him
Collin - For working so hard for Jesus
Pastor J - For delivering the Word of God in relevant ways

Three things people do that make you want to celebrate them in big ways:
Love Jesus with their whole heart
Never give up and kick satan's skinny ugly red butt to the curb
Support the the people they love

Two things you find yourself being thankful for:
Phyllis
God's Grace

One thing the above answers tell you about yourself:
I'm a huge dork!

Comments

Sara said…
finally a meme worth reading! awesome perspective.
Pat said…
I SO love this version!
MSU gal said…
AWESOME

i knew you WOULD do it!