I'm ready!

After tomorrow, there is no more Fuel or Alive... Don't panic, for 3 weeks.

I have to tell you, I'm ready. I'm even thinking about taking 2 of the weeks off from greeting. You know why? I need some focus. I need to just stop, and listen. I love all the things I do. The best parts of me are the Jesus parts.

I hate compliments in general, but when people compliment me on the things I serve on or the things I do, no matter what they are, I am totally uncomfortable. You know why? Because its not me. I can take no credit. It's all Jesus, He's it all. The best parts of me are the Jesus parts.

Today Pastor J talked about standing in the gap. Not afraid to do that. Sounds crazy, he talked about how the word of God says that God looked for a man to stand in the gap between this world and Him. I never really understood that whole "gap" thing until today (thanks J) I might have nodded my head but I didn't really understand it, until now. I am not afraid to stand, speak, or pray on someone's behalf. What the heck is going to happen to me, I might take a little ridicule, I might get a little discouraged, the Beatatitudes (in my house known as the Beat-a-tudes, not sure why I call them that) but it lays it out pretty clearly, whatever happens to you HERE, God's got it. So there you will find me, waiting for God to take care of it. Because He will, I'm hopefully just a vessel, a game piece He can use.

But I'm ready for a break. Ready for sometime for God to do a work in me, to be open to learning more of His word, to live more of His word. To see His focus for the next year, with a bunch of kids, and people that will surely need Him.

Let the praying continue.

John 17:8-10 8For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. 9I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, for they are yours. 10All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them.




Comments