Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, August 02, 2007

Jerks

Sometimes people are jerks and all we can do is pray for their sorry butts.

Boy, am I glad I heard a sermon on this yesterday...

John 14:26-27 26But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

2 comments:

Heather Smith said...

So thankful for God-given peace. It helps us to remember to pray for the jerks we meet!

Sara said...

true that.