Mighty to Save -Youtube


I HATE when people say that to me. I hate it hate it hate it.

You know why? I'm not awesome. I'm not even good. Do you get it? down to my core, I am rotten. I've said a million times before, "no rest for the wicked, and I'm as wicked as they get". Most of us are. Sorry.

You see, all of you who see me as this wonder, I'm not. It's all Jesus. EVERY last bit of it.

All the good parts of me, they are all gifts from the Lord above. There's not a thing I've ever accomplished that was good. If He's saved me once (a really big time), He's saved me a million times before.

So, when you look at me and if you happen to see me on a good day, know that what you see is Jesus. When you see that light in me, a flicker, and sometimes a blaze, it's Jesus. I can't take the credit, but I'll blaze on.

Let Your light shine. Be a candle, no, be a bonfire for the world to see. Let them be attracted to you like marshmallows to a flame.

Matthew 5:14-16 14"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. 15Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.


Comments