Reading a book...

Reading is a basic tool in the living of a good life.~ Mortimer J. Adler ~

Yesterday I was sitting in the back of the church, waiting for service. Here comes Elijah, the cutest kid on the planet. "I want the book". HA! He wants me to read to him. No greater joy than reading.

I wasn't expecting this so the book was in the car. Elijah (also known as Tank) plowed through the church and anyone in his way in order to get to "IF I RAN THE ZOO" by Dr. Suess. We held hands once we got to the parking lot, and all the way back into the church, and we read and we read and we read that book until it was time for church.

I will be honest, I sometimes don't want more kids. And then there are times like this, that I wonder... maybe.

A good book is the purest essence of a human soul.~ Thomas Carlyle ~

Comments