Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, September 22, 2007

Things to bought at Fruit market:

1. 11 pounds of apples for applesauce
2. Carrots & onions for Italian Wedding Soup
3. Tomatoes & Cukes for Salad
4. Lunch meat for, well, lunches
5. Marble rye bread for egg salad
6. Hummous & Tabbouli for eating
7. Onions for Chicky Pot Pie
8. Peaches for snacking
9. Cauliflower because I love it
10. Chocolate Chips for Cookies

This time next week, I'll be well on my way into 60 miles for the fight against breast cancer and the hope of a cure!

3 comments:

Pat said...

That's a great grocery bag full of goodies, and I like every thing on it! Which fruit market?

Sara said...

sounds like time well-spent! i been praying over-time for your tootsies!

Margie said...

I went to Allen Park Market on Allen Road, but then I went to Blocks and bought a big thing of apples and more stuff!