Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, October 09, 2007

All I'm sayin'

I've learned a few things in my old age(ha!) mostly because I have made the same mistake over and over...

I don't argue about Jesus. I just don't. I don't think that Jesus would look down and be cheering "woo-hooo, round one goes to Margie". Ask me a question, if I know the answer I'll tell you. Ask me what I believe, again, I'll tell you. But I don't argue, debate, or fight about Jesus.

No good can come of it. Today, someone argued (tried to) my belief in predestination or lack there of (not telling you what I believe unless you ask). I apparently didn't have the same belief or, lack there of, as her.

I told her I wasn't going to discuss it with her. And she continued! Finally, I turned away and she walked away. Thank God.

If you are arguing or discussing loudly, I don't believe you are asking or trying to teach with the right spirit. And you should, as Jessie Brown says, "stop being a jerk, and pray".

No comments: