Protection


I like to feel protected. I like to protect. Must be an animal instinct. Anyone messes with Phyllis or someone I love, you know you're going to get hurt. THere are leaders who drive Phyllis and they always make sure she has her seatbelt on. Apparently they don't want to answer to me. Ha!

I've always had a fascination with the Mob or Mafia. I think it's amazing how everyone takes care of each other. You know we have a Metro Posse. Mess with one of us, one mention in an email, a phone call, or on the blog, you're done for. And if you are really a big jerk, we'll pray for you unceasingly (which we are for some) so that you'll stop being a big jerk.

I also dated once a guy who was "Security" like a hired bodyguard for high ranking officials. I have never felt so safe in all my life. He was big and strong, and I never worried about sitting with my back to the door, he always had an eye on everything. Taught me a lot.

I started watching this show last night Detroit SWAT on A&E. I thought it was going to be this great show about the Detroit SWAT team taking down the "bad guys". I thought it would show some inside stuff that I would find interesting. After three misses of trying to apprehend the bad guys after really good leads, I fell asleep. Yikes, does Detroit need any more bad publicity. Here's the thing, they are smart guys, there is more stuff that goes on that you don't even want to know happens. And I would venture to guess that those guys (the ones who aren't corrupt) work really hard, take down more people than we know of, and we're safer for it. I am going to watch the show again, I'm curious to see if it gets better. And the guys are hot :)

I am going to pray extra today for those men and women in the Armed Forces and those who keep us safe at home today. Thank God for them, evil would really run rampant without them.

Psalm 40:11 Do not withhold your mercy from me, O LORD; may your love and your truth always protect me

Comments