She really is my sister


In case you didn't know, Sara really is my sister. Her mom is really my mom. You don't think so... let me prove it to you...

As for the mom thing... Pat sent me sweet verses that I needed, straight from the Word of God. Maybe you think its a coincidence, I chose to believe that she loves me, and she gave them to me to soothe my soul.

She hugs me like a mom would. You know you're hugged when a mom hugs you. We have this way about us.

I've felt her prayers and love just when I needed them. Moms do that you know.

And that being said, if she's my mom, then Sara MUST be my sister.

We both like tuna fish sandwiches.

And homecooking.

And opaopa. And Panera.

We know just when to tell the other that they are bring out of line, but it's usually her telling me. That's because she's wiser and OLDER than me! Ha!
We're both witty.

We both pray for each other. A phone call, a blog, an email. Sometimes for no reason at all. Sisters do that you know.

All this being said, we're related by blood. You don't think so? Well... Jesus died for us. God brought us to each others lives so we could love and pray because He loved and prayed for us.
I'm thankful for my earthly mom and sister because I have heavenly ones and earthly ones. That's how much God loves me.

Matt 12:50 50For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

Comments

KayMac said…
HMMMM...I thought Sara invented you, but maybe she just invented sisterhood! You are both blessed sisters to have each other!!!!
Louise said…
I can think of no one better suited to be your Mom than Pat .. and no one better to be your sister than Sara.
Bless you.