Narrow Minded


I find myself doing two things lately (well, among all the other things I do).

Worshiping and Praying.

You know that 'saying' pray unceasingly. I find myslef forever praying. My dad is having surgery today, at 12:30, pray for him. Even though I know God has it all, he's my dad, and I still worry. What would I do without him? He drives me crazy, but I love him.

I have a new baby cousin whose path will probably not be smooth from the get-go. Let God lay His hand on this new little one and keep Jordyn safe and protected.

The kids in this area are jacked up. I find myself praying for them over and over and over and over. Yesterday, I probably looked like I was worshipping with my hands in the air but really I was praying over each and every kid (and leader) and Alive.

I found myself a couple times on the verge of tears praying for kids, thinking about them, knowing how much God loves them and hoping that everyday they see His wonders so they know.

And in all that, I find myself worshipping a God who gives and takes away, all for our own good. I find myself worshipping Him in the stories I tell about His greatness and how continually He blesses me with answered (and unanswered) prayers.

He's a great God, and I am thankful for my relationship with Him.

Matthew 7:13-14 13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Comments

Pat said…
Me too.