Christmas Cookie Extravaganza



It's begun, started last night, nick-named by Phyllis "Your Christmas Cookie Extravaganza"


Funny.





  1. Peanut Butter with Kisses
  2. Brownies with Reese's
  3. Brownies with York Pep Patties
  4. Choc Chip
  5. Oatmeal Choc Chip (for those who need fiber)
  6. Spritz
  7. Sugar with Frosting
  8. Choc covered pretzels
  9. Apple Pie Bars (my fave)
  10. Thumbprints with Strawberry Preserves
  11. Magic Bars
  12. Oatmeal Raisin
  13. Plain Peanut Butter
  14. Peanut Butter Balls (Buckeyes)

I know there is more but I am drawing a blank... You can tell we like Peanut Butter and Chocolate :) Ieven got all my gift plates at the Thrift Store for less than $.25 each (don't worry I washed them!)

James 1:17 17Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.


Comments

Trish said…
Where do you find the time!!
Your friends are blessed to receiving such yummies from you!
Louise said…
Such cookies! What a wonder you are my girl! And thrift stores offer excellent bargains. I'll have to photo some of my finds one of these days and post them for all to see.