It's begun, started last night, nick-named by Phyllis "Your Christmas Cookie Extravaganza"
- Peanut Butter with Kisses
- Brownies with Reese's
- Brownies with York Pep Patties
- Choc Chip
- Oatmeal Choc Chip (for those who need fiber)
- Sugar with Frosting
- Choc covered pretzels
- Apple Pie Bars (my fave)
- Thumbprints with Strawberry Preserves
- Magic Bars
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Plain Peanut Butter
- Peanut Butter Balls (Buckeyes)
I know there is more but I am drawing a blank... You can tell we like Peanut Butter and Chocolate :) Ieven got all my gift plates at the Thrift Store for less than $.25 each (don't worry I washed them!)
James 1:17 17Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.