Christmas list and Christmas MEME

I have a couple of lists today... A Christmas MEME and my Christmas list
Weight Watcher's gift certificates (really, I want them)
Roaster
KitchenAid mixing bowl (I need like 5)
Message Bible of my own
A mind because apparently I have lost mine
The movie Invincible
Perfume
New black boots that are inpracticle in the snow but look cute with jeans

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping gifts
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial but i would love a real one
3. When do you put up the tree? usually the day before thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Day after Christmas, presents all get put away too.
5. Do you like eggnog? NO!!!! eggs sugar milk, unless those are the in a cookie, forget it
6. Favorite gift received as a child? cabbage patch kid from the K's
7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, a few, Precious Moments one that never comes down, one that was from my Gram, and one one the tree
8. Hardest person to buy for? Dad & Cheryl
9. Easiest person to buy for? Phyllis and Sara
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? can't remember
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail - I love getting cards but now I am doing the email cards because who can afford postage for crying outloud.
12. Favorite Christmas Movies: White Christmas, and they can burn it's a wonderful life as far as I am concerned!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I am sure I have, but i can't pick one out
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? everything at the K's
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? colored
17. Five Favorite Christmas songs? Oh Holy Night, Silent Night, Mary Did You Know, Come Oh Come Emmanuel, Hark the Herald Angels Sing
18. Most Annoying Christmas song? Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer, Hippo Song
19. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Sleepy, Doc, Grumpy, Happy, and stupid
21. Angel or Star on top of the tree? Angel
22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? both
23. Most annoying thing about this time of year? people.
24. Favorite Christmas Apparel? Something comfy.
25. What I love most about Christmas? Being with family.

Comments