Clearing my calendar


Jer 31:3 3 The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying:
"I have loved you with an everlasting love;
I have drawn you with loving-kindness.

You know sometimes you just pray for stuff or say it to yourself and God listens, and answers.

I have a pretty jam packed Christmas season (even more than my normal season, though nothing about my life is really normal). I had 3 things to do on Christmas Eve, New Family, Mom's family, and Metro. And I actually was only going to Metro to greet and then it was back to the family. I will admit that sometimes ministry gets in the way of family time (outside me and Phyllis and sometimes even inside me and Phyllis) but there wasn't anyone else, until I got a phone call "I can serve on Christmas Eve and I really want to". Erin and I were just talking Tuesday about how if we could get one more on Christmas Eve, I could bow out. Check. Now I can spend the time with both my families. God is good.

Found out yesterday that I don't need to go to GCH on Saturday so I can spend the whole day cooking and baking for those I love on Saturday, I was wondering when I was going to be able to bake. Hmmm... God is good.

I don't think that God wants me to be burned out, and I certainly know He knows I can't say "no". And so He takes care of it all for me, how sweet is that.

I don't know why I am so amazed at how much God loves me that He takes care of my big things and my little things. I think I am mostly amazed because I know what a mess (wretch) I am and I'm in awe.

Eph 3:20 20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us

Comments