Date Night


Tonight is Adam & Katie's date night, I think it's the greatest thing, they take time for just the two of them.

Today, I decided to take a night, and have a date night with God. There isn't nearly enough time with just me and God. Time where I stop, pray, read, whatever, but tonight, I took the time to sit in my favorite resturaunt, and read "Captivating", pray, and just smile, and think about the greatness of God. I wondered if people thought I was alone. I wasn't.

I heard His voice while I read. I love you Margie, I made you a beauty, you are part of Me.

I ashamedly tell you that I don't spend enough time with God. Sure I spend time for God but not with Him. I am trying to work on that.

I'm full in stomach and in heart.
Date night was pretty awesome, I had the best date ever.
I just had to share this video with you

Comments

Louise said…
What a beautiful post and a marvelous idea!!!
Pat said…
I love date night with God! We wouldn't be too busy to date someone else we loved....and none could compare with God.
I'm gonna do it too!