Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, December 06, 2007

Date Night


Tonight is Adam & Katie's date night, I think it's the greatest thing, they take time for just the two of them.

Today, I decided to take a night, and have a date night with God. There isn't nearly enough time with just me and God. Time where I stop, pray, read, whatever, but tonight, I took the time to sit in my favorite resturaunt, and read "Captivating", pray, and just smile, and think about the greatness of God. I wondered if people thought I was alone. I wasn't.

I heard His voice while I read. I love you Margie, I made you a beauty, you are part of Me.

I ashamedly tell you that I don't spend enough time with God. Sure I spend time for God but not with Him. I am trying to work on that.

I'm full in stomach and in heart.
Date night was pretty awesome, I had the best date ever.
I just had to share this video with you

2 comments:

Louise said...

What a beautiful post and a marvelous idea!!!

Pat said...

I love date night with God! We wouldn't be too busy to date someone else we loved....and none could compare with God.
I'm gonna do it too!