The day after

If you see these before 4 o'clock, you'vev seen them before the new 'Mr & Mrs'.

It was a day like you couldn't believe. To tell you the truth, I think I said "I hate myself" about 50 times. I had to leave at 2:30, it was 2:15 I hated what I looked like and literally ran up to the plaza to get a new sweater (you will see in the pictures) but over and over I said the same thing, "this isn't about you". And it wasn't. And to be honest, it wasn't about the Mr & Mrs, though it will be known as "their" day. This was about a blessing from God. It was about love, and that is the biggest blessing from God. It (life) isn't really about us, and the sooner we realize it's about HIS GLORY, the better off we are.

I think about a man who lost his wife 33 years ago. A man who raised his daughter, and boy, could she be a pill (sound like anyone you know?). I think about a woman with two sons, who lost her husband, only to try to find love with someone else, and you can't find love if it's not there.

I think about two people who could have only been brought together by God. And who share love and the joy only He can bring.

I think there may even be hope for me.


Enjoy the pictures, it was a beautiful, Glorious! Day.


Aunt Janice, Me, Phyllis, Cherly


Dad & Best Man Bruce


Gramma and all the GrandkidsDad and Cheryl




who taught those kids to hit the glasses to make them kiss? (me)






All Gram's grandkids (I know she was watching from heaven!)

Comments

Elizabeth said…
Beautiful!! I am so happy for you all! And you looked GREAT! Looks like a good time was had by all! What a blessing God has given your family AND Cheryl's! Love you!
Sara said…
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. those other people aren't so bad either. so happy for everybody!
KayMac said…
Was wondering how things went. thanks for sharing this special time!