He's here...



I am easily distracted by the outside world. I walk into work, a cute snowman ornament on my desk. So cute, so thoughtful. WOW! Thanks God for putting me on someone’s heart.

Megan gave us all baskets for Christmas. It was so very thoughtful, although I felt like a huge jerk because I didn’t give her anything.

My neighbor had cookies waiting for me when I got home yesterday… yummm…

Having lunch with someone that I used to work with, can’t wait to see him, can’t wait to hear how God is working in his life. I worked with him when I first started at Lear, his wife was my Mary Kay lady, they are both HUGE blessings. HUGE!

Now, you would think that should put me in the spirit, the real spirit, the spirit of the whole reason why we celebrate. Instead, I get distracted by this butthole, but I didn’t use the word butt when I was describing him, but I will keep it clean here kiddies. I think my blood pressure shot to about 1453/6543 if that’s even possible, I now have a headache.

And then I called a dear friend, I just really called her to hear her voice. I know that sounds completely nuts, “hello, this is Marilyn” shew, there’s Jesus.

We talked about Grace, an undeserved gift. There’s Jesus. In a world that doesn’t know Him, and for those of us who live in this world and are distracted from Him, I’m glad He’s always there.

Salvation is here. And it’s a Brighter Day!

Luke 1:68-70 68"Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come and has redeemed his people. 69He has raised up a horn[a] of salvation for us in the house of his servant David 70(as he said through his holy prophets of long ago)

Comments