Overcome again

Again, I am overcome with greatfulness. I don't know why God keeps surprising me, I know how great He is, and I know He can do anything.

Yesterday GCH was blessed with a HUGE donation from a 7 year old Brownie, it's a long story, but her troop held a fundraiser, her dad matched the donations, and WHAM 3 charities (one being Grace Centers of Hope) was blessed. And when I say HUGE, I mean HUGE (more than 1/2 my salary). All because for "some reason" this little girl was called to help. What's that they say "and a little child shall lead them"? Amazing.

makes me feel like such a schlep, wish I could do more. And please don't do one of those "but you do so much" things... I do what I can.

Yesterday Pastor Clark (his name is Kent Clark instead of Clark Kent (superman) which I think is so cool) said when people say to him "you run a great mission", he says the Glory goes to God. He put it in the best perspective, praising him is like looking at a house and praising a hammer. The Glory goes to the carpenter. ha! Isn't that cool? That's exactly how I feel. I don't do much, and what I do, it's all because of Him. He's amazing, He does a great work in me everyday.

Gal 1:4-5 4who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Comments