What are you praising God for?

Our pastor asked us what we were thankful for today at church. It was a different kind of service today, Metro Unplugged because we had no power. Funny when we plan and God laughs. HA!

And my list was miles long. What am I thankful for? Hmmm...

I could go on and on (and if you know me on and on and on and on and on).

I'm thankful for a God who loves me...

... for a place to serve and spread His love to kids (Alive and Fuel)
... for having so many dear friends that I can't name them all here.
... for having a healthy daughter (there were many years I didn't have that)
... for a new wonderful family
... for an old wonderful family
... to have enough money to buy groceries this year after Christmas
... for Grace Centers of Hope

... for you

and for Him...

Merry Christmas! May God bless your socks right off!!

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows

Comments