Any plans for the weekend?

This is almost a trick question... do I have plans for the weekend? Of course, but it's relaxing plans, we had dinner with "the family" (Aunt Jan & Uncle Vinnie were in town, all of us met for dinner at Olive Garden - don't get that new rollie thing with chicken) plans to celebrate Jackson's b-day, planned on cooking split pea soup (check), making pot pie for tomorrow, church and Alive, cleaning the basement, it's about half way done, and grocery shopping.

It doesn't really seem like much considering I do most of that plus usually something else, but I am excited to just enjoy some time with friends, cook, feed, and enjoy my dwelling that God has blessed me with.

I plan on reading my book tonight, and more relaxing... I kind of feel lazy, is this what most people do?

Judges 19:6 So the two of them sat down to eat and drink together. Afterward the girl's father said, "Please stay tonight and enjoy yourself."

Comments

Mrs. Mac said…
Margie Relaxing ... now I really need to see a picture of that sweetie ;)

Just kidding ... go relax, you deserve a break.