The best gifts


I love the new Crowder CD, Remedy, a must have if you ask me. I am a Crowder fan, I think the song 'Glorious' was written for me, but I am sure that God had a couple others in mind when He gave Crowder the words, but that song is probably one of my favorites. I love every song on the CD. I would highly recommend picking it up or downloading it or doing pretty much whatever you need to do to get your hands on it.

Since I love the CD so much, I picked it up for my friend Kevin. Truth is, I really have no idea what kind of music he listens to, but I felt like I should pick it up for him. Only to find out he likes gospel music, however, I was also drawn to the new Kirk Franklin CD while I was in Family Christian, I only listened to three songs while driving around lost in Pontiac. I instantly thought of Sara during the song Declaration. I am a Kirk Franklin fan as well, I really just love music. Especially God-breathed music.

The Crowder CD ended up in the hands of the beautiful Ann Marie, my new Kirk Franklin, in the hands of Kevin. Funny, I laugh to myself because I had this whole plan, and God just rearranged it a little.

Pick up/Download both CDs, you won't be sorry. And if the spirit leads you, give them away :)

Romans 5:5 And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us


Comments