I love these stupid surveys, I will have a real post l8r.
1. I have come to realize that my butt: is way bigger than i thought it would ever be.
2. I have come to realize that when I talk: most people don't listen, and the ones that do are the only ones I should focus on anyway.
3. I have come to realize that I need: sign back up at Weight Watchers.
4. I have come to realize that I lost: my mind and nobody cares.
5. I have come to realize that I hate it when: I am not in control
6. I have come to realize that marriage: God-breathed, and be a lot of work but totally worth it.
7. I have come to realize that work: is something I do, not who I am.
8. I have come to realize that I will always be: youth staff of some kind.
9. I have come to realize that I like: to love.
10. I have come to realize that the last time I cried: yesterday out of disappointment.
11. I have come to realize that my cell phone is: my favorite accessory.
12. I have come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: praying is the best way to get a good night's sleep.
13. I am currently thinking about: saying no to something I really want.
14. I have come to realize that babies: should be taught about Jesus from the moment that they take their first breath.
15. I have come to realize that when I get on Myspace: I could spend hours on it with the kids.
16. I have come to realize that today I will: be a blessing to someone.
17. I have come to realize that tonight I will: sleep well.
18. I have come to realize that tomorrow I will: I don't know, tomorrow really never comes.
19. Where's the best place to eat a romantic dinner? home.
20. What did you want to be when you were growing up? teacher.
21. How many colleges did you attend? Three, I would like to make it 4.
22. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? Because it was clean.
23. If you could visit anywhere and take someone with you...I'd take my friend to the canery islands (I am already taking Phyllis to Austria)
24. What errand/chore do you despise? taking out the garbage.
25. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer at an art gallery? nope, i would volunteer more at GCH
26. What is your favorite cartoon character? Lucy from Charlie Brown, we are the same.
27. Are you planning on remaining in your current field? for a little while .
28. Beach or lake? Lake, on the boat
29. What's your drink? iced tea .
30. Cowboys or Indians? Indians.
31. Cops or Robbers? robbers.
32. Who from high school would you like to run into? Ahmed Durbas, all the people I would want to see, I already do
33. Have you ever had to use a firearm? No, and i hope i never do.
34. Last book you read? currently reading captivating, learning a lot about myself.
35, Do you have a teddy bear? yes, my first one and a big white teddy bear.
36. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? all over, but if i had to pick one place, San Diego to the zoo.
37. Number of texts in a day? depends.
38. If you had to choose- would you start a new career or relationship? I'd like to pick enhancing a current relationship
39. How many jobs have you had? about 9 at different places, and 5 at my current employer.
40. Are you where you thought you would be at this age? No, I thought I would be married with 6 kids. But I am so glad I am where I am, God's plan is way better than mine.