1. Taught me 'good direction'. If I am lost, it's never for long... I can usually find my way out rather quickly
2. Cleaning off my car. When I was a kid, he'd clean the car off when I was inside, and I always made faces at him.
3. French Onion Soup. His is awesome
4. Going to church. My dad went for weddings, funerals, Christmas. I wonder why we never really went as a kid, I love it now, hated it then.
5. Computers. We were the first of my friends to have a computer
6. Cable. We were the first of all my friends to have cable.
7. Cooking. I can cook well because my dad taught me well, and taught me to experiment, and sometimes it's ok if you throw the whole pan out if it's terrible
8. Diet Pepsi. My dad always drank diet pepsi on the boat, he'd say "get me a pepsi' and that always meant diet
9. Chiropractor. I have gone since I was in 2nd grade
10. How to pick good meat the at meat market. My dad taught me about all the different cuts of meat.
11. Love. My dad loves me like crazy. Even when I am getting on his nerves.
Proverbs 1:8 Listen, my son, to your father's instruction and do not forsake your mother's teaching.