Found

Who I am. Who am I really? I'm a daughter, a mother, an Alive/Fuel mom, a friend, and a daughter of the King. I've really been thinking about this, I don't think I'm done thinking about it...

You can read my post from yesterday if you are so inclined. (it's below, posted today because Blogger was being a booger).

I know who I was. Though the world would have thought I had it all together, I was a mess. Inside, I longed for love, and looked in wrong places to get it. maybe you've been there, whether you were looking in a crackhouse, at the bottom of a bottle, the fridge, or in someone else's bed, it really doesn't matter, maybe you can relate, and maybe you can't, I won't stand here proudly about the things I've done, but I will stand here and tell you that the will of God will never take you where the Grace of God cannot find you. I will tell you that I stand here a sinner, in love with someone who I certainly don't deserve, only because of His grace.

Thinking about who I am, means I must figure out who I am in Christ. I think about the things that God has done, and continues to do in my life. Believe it or not, I'm known as thoughtful. it might be a card, a meal, and sometimes even lettuce :), but if I think about you, I usually do something for you, and sometimes that includes buying a $3 shirt that was on clearance because I know you'll use it, or handing you a bag of romaine lettuce, or a mountain dew because I know you like it. It might be a card that I think you need or an email telling you that I think you're awesome. I will never buy you (I shouldn't say never, but the chances are slim) a yacht or a car, or take you on an extravagant vacation, because that's not who I am.

I think that I've learned that God does big things in our lives and very small tiny things, that are sometimes over looked. I love blueberries. Love them. Especially with the whole eating healthy thing, I've been a blueberry-aholic. Concessi's had them on sale, $.99/pack, then i picked some up for $1.49/pack at Eureka Farm Market last week. But when I went this week, they were $2.49 at EFM, that's just too much, especially since I eat one pack in one snacking. I was kind of bummed. I was talking to katie about it, and as I was pulling out of the bank on Monday... I looked at the sign for Concessi's... blueberries, $.99. Yes, folks, there is a God in Heaven, and He loves me. I think that it's in the little things that you will realize how much God loves you.

You want to know who God is? Start counting your blueberries, I mean blessings, you will see who He is, and you will see who you are, and you will be filled with joy.

Isa 55:3 Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David.

Comments

KayMac said…
And like blueberries, God's love and blessings don't come in one's...but whole bunches at a time!