Holding it all together


You know after awhile, you stop and you say "man, I don't feel well". You kind of just keep going until you just can't go any longer.

That's exactly how I feel.

I don't sleep well at night, I feel like I am not doing much of anything. I'm tired. But not tired of doing too much, I am just tired. My head has hurt for what seems to be 2 weeks, and guess what? I actually went to the doctor!

I go for my blood work next week and I am having a test that checks all your levels of stuff for vitamins!

I feel like I am not even busy and there should be no reason why I am so tired so I better figure it out before I need to kick into overdrive!!

Thank God, He is keeping me all together!!

Col 1:17 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Comments

Pat said…
Praying for you. Lot's of crummy germs out there, hope none landed on you!
Trish said…
Did they check your blood count?
Sounds like when my iron was low, took supplements for awhile and was like a new person!
Praying for you!!!
Louise said…
Hope you're better soon. Take care.
Mrs. Mac said…
Are you stressed out girl?? Stress can make you very tired ... take it from one who knows ;) Hoping and praying that your tests are Ok and that you're just needing a good vacation someplace warm perhaps?
Amrita said…
Oh Margie, take care, hope it turns out OK