me

Dear satan, please leave me alone! Stop calling me on the phone, stop being the jerk you are, you are a defeated foe, I don't like you. you're bugging me, stop pushing me down the stairs. you can't stop me, I'm loved, you're a jerk, but I bet since God is so awesome, He'd love you if you let him. stop being a jerk.
Love, me

Ok... now for my real post. Things that are pretty cool about me.

1. I can do anything once I put my mind to it (and follow God's path)
2. I can cook so great!
3. I am an encourager
4. I have cool hair when I do it
5. I cry when I am happy and when I am hurt
6. I am a good friend
7. I give great advice (I should follow my own advice)
8. I make good food choices (at least for today)
9. I love to go boating
10. I love

We ought always to thank God for you, brothers, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love every one of you has for each other is increasing.”- 2 Thessalonians 1:3

Comments

Amrita said…
You are very special person margie. God 's Promise