Move it...


This can mean so many things... Move it... could mean start exercising (which I should), could mean move (like to a warm place - man is it cold outside, sheesh!) but what I mean today is move in a positive direction. Encourage each other, make a difference, love love love.

I often wonder (and i am not sure why I wonder this) "will anyone come to my funeral?". That's an odd thing, but I wonder that all the time, seeing that I was just visiting (thank you Lord that I was only visiting!) a funeral home on Monday, I was thinking that. Poor Katie, she'll have to come, John Whaley too, well, the whole Alive band because they have to sing. I have a whole list, it's going to be loud at my funeral because you can all rejoice that I will be with God. But anyway, I digressed a little, I wonder if anyone will come.

You know you go to those funerals and you here people say "they made such a difference in my life" all I care about was that you were loved by me. There are many different ways I love. Sometimes it's a gentle (or not so) nudge to do the right thing, sometimes it's a big hug, or an invitation for lunch, a prayer, a note, I cooked, who knows. But I will tell you that I often feel that if I am not moving in the direction of love, I might as well be dead. If lives are being touched by love, I might was well be six feet under.

I think (and hope) that everyday is a step towards love. The Alive! band sang it best... live His love, live His power... I'll do more than sing!

Deut 30:6 The LORD your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live.

Comments

Elizabeth said…
you love the best :-) and thanks for that!! i love you!!
Trish said…
Love covers a multitude of sin...
Girl you are doing the Lord's work!
Love is the most important gift we give !!!
KayMac said…
amen!