My Path


Psalm 16:11 You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

I type before you as a mom in awe. I can’t believe the blessings I have received because of my beautiful daughter. She sang Sunday at the Detroit Opera House. The home of the Detroit Symphony Orchestra. The only person who could have stopped me from seeing that, was Jesus Himself.

At times, I got lost in the music (sang in Italian, French, and Latin) and really forgot that anyone was singing except her. My eyes focused on her. It was amazing.

As a single mom who started out working in a hardware store, I turn around and see a path covered in grace. I never could have imagined that my daughter, would have had this opportunity. Not me, but God. But God knew.

Who would have ever thought that I would end up in this job, that I never knew existed, and love it so much. Not me, but God. But God knew.

Who would have ever thought that the gifts I have, would be used for His Glory. That I would be blessed by a bunch of kids that the world turns away or takes no interest in, because they are teenagers, but in everyone of their faces, I see God. Not me, but God. But God knew.

Who would have thought that I would have such great friends that I can trust with an open heart. I have had friends that I could trust, but usually only to a point, and I don’t trust everyone. But to say that I have a couple friends that I can be completely open with, and not risk of feeling taken advantage of… Not me, but God. But God knew.

There are things that I struggle with, one being that I really want to be married, and maybe consider expanding my immediate family. I don’t know if that will happen. But God knows.

Romans 11:33 Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!

Comments

Pat said…
What a perfect verse to go with this blog...
Lord we pray to always stay on the the path you have set before us.
KayMac said…
...But God! Loved this...Love HIM!!!
Mrs. Mac said…
A proud 'mommy moment' ... what a great blessing you received from God! Now about this wanting to get married thingy you wrote about ... anyone in particular ... or a general "I would like to be married" type of statement??? (do tell, margie ;) We really need to get together ...

Hugs & lots of prayers regarding you know what ;)