Happy Birthday! Sara!


Tomorrow is my sister Sara's birthday!!

Tomorrow is one of the reminders of how much God loves us, because He sent us Sara.

Now Sara can take sarcasm to a new level. I love that about her!!

I also love the fact that I love that I can send her an email crabbing about something or hurt about something, and Sara, being Sara just "listens" and I think she knows she can do that to me too.

I was blessed to meet Sara and somehow we instantly bonded over coneys and greek salad, and tears. Sara has helped me grow and stretch, and helped me through the growing pains of it all... and I will be eternally thankful!

Sometimes there just aren't the words to tell someone how much we love them, but right now, I got the tears.

I love you Sara. Happy Birthday!!! Thank You Jesus for Sara, please make this her best year yet!!

Ecc 4:10 If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!

Comments

Trish said…
Happy Birthday Sara!!!!
Sara said…
love you too sister!
Pat said…
I kinda like her too....
Happy birthday Sari!