Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thank You Jesus

It's hard to say thank You Jesus when your car died. I am telling you. But sometimes you have to just find the good or you will go insane.

I was on my way to lunch today, I hardly ever go out, but for some reason, I just had to have Zoup (needless to say I never made it). So I was off, all of a sudden my car started acting wierd, and so... long story short, I need a new engine.

But let me tell you this, I drive through some pretty shady parts on my way to work. I mean, bad. And so... I am thankful, 1) I was in a safe place 2) my car did not die in the middle of Telegraph 3) I wasn't hurt.

I am not thrilled about the thought of a car payment again especially since I just finally was getting ahead. But THANK YOU JESUS that I'm safe.

Psalm 107:29 He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Yes, thank you Jesus for you hand of protection!
Car payments never totally go away...they just stop for a little while then before you know it, it's time for another payment. Most of all, I'm glad you were safe and unharmed, like you said, it could have been a lot worse.
Now I want zoup.

Vikki said...

so sorry to hear that :( Ours in on the verge of dying too.

(((HUGS)))