Greatful!

I could give you a list a mile long of the things bugging me… I could give you a list 10 miles long of the things I am blessed with. I am ever amazed at how much God loves me, how sometimes I can actually feel His arms around me, about how kisses come from heaven.

Life isn’t easy but you can’t be happy until you’re greatful. I think I heard that somewhere before.

I’m surrounded by people who love me, I get to surround people who need Love. Really, what more can I ask for?

Ephesians 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ

P.S. I know greatful is really spelled grateful, but I think it's great to be full of blessings... so I spell is different.

Comments

Mrs. Mac said…
... that Margie ... always doing things different ;) ... I'm grateful that you're g.r.e.a.t.f.u.l!! You always find something to praise the Lord about. You lift up His name day and night ... well done good and faithful servant.