Kids these days!!!

I wonder what you are thinking when you look at that title. It could go either way, huh?

I was watching a baseball game with my girlfriend yesterday, one of our lifegrouper's son plays and he coaches. We went up the ballfield to watch the game.

I noticed something, kids are getting so much cuter! I don't know how to explain it, but EVERY kid was cute (some were obnoxious but they were still cute!) I look back on pictures of me and my friends, and I don't think we were that cute. But now, they breed them cute!!

Maybe it's because I love more or something, but the tall ones, the short ones, the skinny ones, the "healthier" ones, all cute. Even that little one who cried and threw a fit when he was out at first.

Comments

KayMac said…
Amazing how different things look when viewed through the eyes of love!