Summer Plans


I know it's hard to believe but I've really chilled out on my schedule. I have to say, I have been scheduling more fun things.

Alive is off to the Big Ticket Festival in Gaylord this weekend to play and worship. I wish i was going, but sometimes we have to say no. Even though I am not there in person, I am there in spirit (I sent them with my grill and food)

Next week is the Desperation Conference in Kalamazoo, I can't wait. I'm DESPERATE to take time to really go deeper with God, to see the kids go deeper with God.

When July comes, it's the mission trip, and then a quick weekend to Traverse City to lay by the beach and chill out.

I'm looking forward to a trip to the beach, too, and boat outings...

Softball games, and life group outings... Alive Camping in August, Life Group camping in September.

I can't wait to enjoy my summer!!

Psalm 37:11 But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy great peace.

Comments