Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Take time to breathe... and make a few phone calls


You can read from my other posts that my car died. I need a new engine. I had two estimates. One for $3100 & the other for $3200. ~6 month warranty on both. I made one more phone call. $2450, same warranty everything is pretty much the same. This is a no brainer. Tow the car to the new place (after calling the place it was at to see if they would match the $2450 price). Nope, couldn't even come close. So... to the towing place that had a repair shop attached. It's been there for a long time, they beat all the prices. Apparently in the world of disposable cars... repair shops need money.

I am glad I didn't make any snap decisions, I am glad I prayed and praised.

My car is on the mend :) I definitely know I made the right decision to get it fixed instead of getting a new car.

Proverbs 24:14 Know also that wisdom is sweet to your soul; if you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.

2 comments:

Vikki said...

have you ever seen this blog: http://www.kimheinecke.com/

She's starting a new one I think you'll really like!

Pat said...

I think you made a good call. I'm into reducing all the debt I can, so I understand what your saying.
Zoom, zoom!